Friday, January 2, 2015

Let my heart Speak



Sometimes its not the just the person that puts you in that mood that's hard to get out of, sometimes its the feeling you get when you are around them. Its been a few years since I can honestly say I have slowed my emotions down for one person. There were times before when I tried to open up that side of me to people who did not deserve that happiness. I was always the type to say, I do not need a man to make my heart freeze. Instead I have always dreamed of a person to change my heart and mind. Rushing things like that can cause major destruction. Attention seeking is an understatement, feeling loved and appreciated is the feeling that I crave most of all.
Every time I look in the mirror I see a woman who has seen a lot of pretenders and people who pretend to deserve her heart and time. but how can one person make me feel so full of emotion and love.
 I have to let NATURE take its COURSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment