Friday, January 9, 2015

Believe it and Achieve It


Believe it and Achieve it

For as long as I can remember, I have dreamed about the day that I would become a full time adult. Not an adult living in her parents home, working a minimum wage job but an adult who successfully completed college with two or three degrees, a nice home, and a nice car, and a really nice job. Now the time is coming where these ambitions will be met.  but the trouble comes from figuring out where to start. 

As for the education part, I will pretty much have that part covered by next year, 2016. I will have my bachelor's degree in Business Communication. That I believe is a solid start to where I want to be. I want more than just a scroll to define my credibility in the working world. I want to be able to have the resources, references, and basic job qualifications for it as well. Now with my degree, I want my primary focus to be on mainly Public Relations and/or Media Law. Both careers will suit me nicely. The next step in my progression to becoming an adult is determining where I want to live.

I have several places in mind, based off of income, location, environment, etc.

  1.  Los Angeles, CA
  2.  New York City, New York
  3.  San Jose, CA
  4.  Long Beach, CA
  5.  Dallas, Texas
  6.  Atlanta Georgia.

It is to my understanding that I have chosen well known and expensive cities. However I know that by living in those places I would become extremely successful. I love the city life. I always have. i know that i can gain a lot of connections in my choice of career. I also know that there is always something happening in those places. 

Eventually I will make my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment